Credit Help India Identity Kawach User Agreement
These terms (“Terms” or “Agreement”) shall constitute the agreement made between CREDIT HELP INDIA SERVICES PVT LTD (“we,” “us,” or “CREDIT HELP INDIA”), offering a plan called IDENTITY KAWACH, and you, the end user (“You” or “Your”). By purchasing the IDENTITY KAWCH plan, You agree to authorize Credit Help India, by and/or through its authorized representatives to: 1) to do all acts on your behalf as may be necessary including execute/sign application(s), make payment of applicable fees and generally to do all other acts as may be necessary for the purpose of improvement of your credit health and protection of identity theft; 2) use your name to send correspondence addressed to your record holders; 3) to discuss information with any of your record holders to help resolve a debt if mediation of a debt is necessary; 4) to allow usage of the your Credit Information for the purpose of data storage and for analysis conducted by Credit Help India (even after the expiry of the Term and/or the termination of the agreement.
The Identity kawach plan will provide you with your initial Credit Report(s) and Credit Score(s), as well as Identity theft protection, ATM robbery protection, Fraudulent charges protection and lost wallet protection. The Insurance coverage with our services is provided by Tata AIG and the Insurance cover is governed by Tata AIG policies, Credit Help India is not liable for any claims arising from the insurance coverage provided by Tata AIG, all claims will be adhered to as per the terms of the coverage provided by TATA AIG.
The Identity Kawach plan is not a credit counseling service and does not promise to help you obtain a loan or improve your credit record, history, or rating. Credit Help India reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions with a 30 day advance notice to you. Credit Help may terminate this agreement upon a 30 day written notice.
2. USE OF THE PLAN:
You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your membership number, and, if applicable for your online plan, your username and password for the website. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use, theft or misplacement of that information. You also agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, including your current contact information such as address, phone, and/or email address in connection with our purchase, and use of, the plan.
1. The meaning of the expressions used herein and not separately defined are meant to convey the same meaning as used in the Credit Information Companies (Regulation) Act, 2005 and the rules and regulations made therein.
2. The expression "Client Information", includes any information relating to the following:
- all information pertaining to nature of loans or advances, amounts outstanding under credit cards and other credit facilities granted or to be granted by a credit institution to you;
- All assets (moveable and immoveable) which you are ready and willing to offer as a security for availing borrowing, investment and allied services from credit institutions;
- Any guarantees furnished or any other non-fund based facility granted or proposed to be granted by a credit institution for you;
- Any other information which establishes your credit worthiness and such other information which may be requested by the Company in this regard from time to time.
The following is the description of services that would be covered under the plan:
- Credit Reports – 12 in a Year: To start with building your credit worthiness, you need to know where you stand first. Most credit card & loan applicants are unaware of the nitty-gritties on how to generate a Credit Report for personal use. CHI makes this really easy for you and provides you with 12 reports in a year so that you are consistently aware of your credit standing & can also evaluate the impact of the steps you are taking towards improvement.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage- The Identity Kawach plan will provide you with Identity theft protection, ATM robbery protection, Fraudulent charges protection and lost wallet protection. Please note that the Comprehensive Insurance Coverage including the services below mentioned coverages are provided by TATA AIG and are covered under one or more insurance policies.
- Identity Theft Protection: In the unfortunate event that your identity has been stolen & used to commit a financial crime, this insurance would cover all expenses incurred in your attempt to resolve the crime. Further it would also include legal expenses up to a reasonable limit, lost wages, miscellaneous expenses like re-filling of forms for bank or credit card company and notarization cost of documents. This ensures that this policy is a reliable Identity Protection Kawach.
- ATM Assault & Robbery Protection- In the undesirable case of an assault on you or you being robbed within fifteen minutes of withdrawing money from the ATM, you would be covered up to an amount of INR 25,000 and medical expense up to INR 5000.
- Fraudulent Charges - This includes any unauthorised charges made on your debit or credit card. In case of late realisation of a lost card, this card also covers any theft via the card, up until 12 hours before you report loss of card.
- Coverage of Lost Wallet- This insurance covers the cost of the stolen or lost wallet. It also covers the cost of re-applying for & replacing personal documents and debit/credit cards in the wallet.
6. PRIVACY AND INFORMATION SHARING
You agree and authorize the Company, its agents and employees, to provide your personally identifiable information to third parties from time to time. You waive any and all claims against Company, its agents and employees for the acts or omissions of these third parties with regard to the use or disclosure of such information. You further authorize Credit Help India, its agents and employees to obtain various information and reports about you in order to enable the Company to effectively discharge its functions.
7. THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that these Terms, shall confer third -party beneficiary status on any entity or person that assists Credit Help India in providing the ITP plan with respect to any claims relating thereto, including Credit Help India’s service providers which may include Tata AIG, Inc., and its subcontractors. The terms of this section shall survive any termination, cancellation or expiration of this agreement.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Credit Help India and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors shall not be liable to you for:
1. Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or
2. Business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss; or
3. Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the product or the website Credithelpindia.com
- Any changes which are made to the Plan, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services) in relation to the plan;
- Your failure to provide the Company with an accurate account information; or
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential.
The term of the agreement is 12 months. Renewal of the term will be decided upon by mutual agreement of both parties.
The Subscription fee is INR. 5999 (Rupees Five Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine Rupees Only) with GST as applicable* for a period of 12 months.
11. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
All questions pertaining to validity, interpretation and administration of this Agreement shall be determined in accordance with the Indian laws, and courts in Jaipur shall have exclusive jurisdiction. If any dispute arises between the parties the same shall at the first instance be settled amicably between the parties. Credit Help encourages resolution of all disputes at the first instance with the following Grievance Officer appointed by the Company:
Company Grievance Officer:
If the matter is not resolved at the first instance by the Grievance officer than the same may then be settled by arbitration by a single Arbitrator appointed by the Company. The arbitration shall be held, in Jaipur, in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.